Friday, July 02, 2004

My Week in Review....
-I did not get into school, so the future is some endless question mark that just sortof keeps expanding soon to take up my entire view...
-My foot got attack by poison ivy and is so swollen getting it into a pair of flipflops is a chore, plus it is blistering and red, okay so I thought of this great girl scout idea of putting a leaf around my foot to cure a sore blister on a walk late last week and whamo...poison ivy for me
-I went out last night for Marks birthday, my wallet got stolen along with my fav jacket and my house keys, I lost all my credit cards(a sign???) my licence, my bank cards you name it...the problem besides the hassle and the thought that someone somewhere is becoming Tanya Sloan as we speak, I leave tomorrow on a Plane on my long awaited trip,and what do you need at an airport..yup I.D. so I am royally screwed...lovely not sure what is going to come of this...
So there it is my week in review, I know people are dying, people are fighting, people are starving, but still this blows...
tan

No comments: