Thursday, July 14, 2005

morning haze

I was in this deep slumber this morning when my alarm went off, I got out of bed and went to the fridge in my haze I didn't see anything I liked..so I headed to the bathroom to get ready. While in the bathroom I heard the microwave go off hhhmmm I thought what did I put in there? I walk to the the kitchen check the microwave and all that is in there is an empty plate...not even thinking I take out the plate set it down to cool down and then a few minutes later I go back to the kitchen to eat my muffin... it is only then that i realize my muffin is safe in the fridge and the empty plate is ..well....empty... see what living close enough to the Stampede grounds and hearing the fireworks go off EVERY night does to a person....let me sleep you crazy cowboys!!!
T

1 comment:

Bente said...

Oh Tania that is pretty funny. But fireworks every night! Ack. That's not funny at all.