Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No Sleep...

I don't know if this is some sort of sick, getting me ready for Motherhood thing but man I cannot for the life of me sleep... I am awake every hour, I have checked my email, or others blogs or played computer games every hour, I have watched T.V, made a grocery list, gone into the babies room played with little clothes etc...every hour and yet throughout the day I am Exhausted... it is so strange.

OH I also have severe carpul (sp?) tunnel so just typing this is killing me and I am only typing with one hand because my left one has decided to seize up and not release....awsome, at least my feet are not really swollen and I only have a little time left yet... maybe fear has set in and that is why my lack of sleep has begun??
My parents are flying in tomorrow and I haven't seen them for over a year.. I am so excited the only thing that sucks is that our apartment is so tiny and now there will be four adults and one very large belly (see previous post) in this place all trying to walk, eat, etc.. fun fun

Okay not making much sense I'll post more later...
T

No comments: