Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hi, so I just sent out an email to my friends practically begging them to start a blog, and I am really curious if any of them will, I think when you think about it for some people it may just seem like one more thing to add to their daily routine and that scares them because we don't live in a one hundred hours a day metric time zone ( really funny skit I watched late last night...) and well adding things to a busy day seems pointless but.... it is so much fun to read about everyones busy lives and their thoughts and ideas about things , it really opens you up to so much more...plus I think so many people out there are funny witty and should share their brains with us all!! Okay i won't beat a dead horse any more and I promise that is the last I will discuss on that topic....

No comments: