Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hello, well i figured that since a new school year was approaching and since I am addicted to school and still in the 10year program that I would change my blog format and switch it up a bit, however I am now regretting that since I can't figure out how to do anything with the template like I had it before, so over the course of the next few days I am sure there will be a few screw ups and quite a few changes, I would like to be able to get my picture in there as well as links to my friends and families blogs....but we will have to see.... later today I am planning on a little blog about my vacation to Nova Scotia since I have yet to really write about it, and I didn't get to see all my friends so I thought I would share a little bit of the trip with y'all..
until then

2 comments:

Jenn said...

well tan i totally agree with starting off fresh.. i want a better blog so maybe you can help me, mine is oh so boring these days. I want to post pics too. how does one do this??????? you so computer smart me not so much, nit in dos anyway. thanks for teh tip, who was trying to leave me a comment you and amy are teh only ones that check my listless blog out anyway... or do I have other viewers aswell.

Muslim said...

kewl