Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Just Some Stuff...

-- Okay so I was trying to just get past the following information and to just try and forget about it and move on, but turns out I just can't.....why is my Tommy Cruise dating Katie Holmes?? It isn't the age thing that bugs me I mean she is my age and I am a mature adult (well some of the time) but what does bug me is....she is my age!! which means it could be me and not her... I have had this crush on tom since as long back as I remember liking boys, I have a tom cruise collection of movies and when I need some cheering up, tommy cheers me up with his dancing in white briefs or mixing drinks in cocktail, or driving fast as Cole Trickle...and Katie well she is Joey on Dawsons creek she is this little girl that when she dresses up she looks fake and like she is playing a part...and it irks me that he went from this superstar untouchable man to a person someone my age could get and that person is not me!!! okay enough of that babble

-- so yesterday I am at work and a man comes in to my department (panty hose, socks, purses) and he is looking for a white pair of knee highs for his mother who has passed away and they are having an open casket, she is wearing a nice dress and his sisters sent him to take care of this task... well I walked around with him for awhile and we finally came to the hosiery section and i said that i thought thinner knee highs in a nice oatmeal color would look better than white socks my selling point......they are comfortable! talk about foot in my mouth.....

--oh today in a wierd Calgarian change up of weather it snowed!! talk about crap it really snowed and I had to go to westhills to go to the bank and I walked by the garden centre and the poor little flowers were just shivering and cold it was so sad they didn't know what was going on....boo
t

No comments: