Saturday, May 28, 2005

Missing........


So last week I was cleaning out the fridge and I came across this really disgusting find a big bowl (with lid thank god) of old chicken soup, well Mark was in the bedroom getting his work clothes ready when I started to gag... I yell to him to come check it out (nice eh??) and he yells back "why are you washing it why don't you just throw it out....that is what I do" so hhhmmm this answers where all my bowls go...but it gets better..

Yesterday I was leaving for work and I asked Mark if he would do a load of towels while I was out because I spilled pop and I used a good towel in my haste to clean it up...his reply yep you guessed it "oh Tan why don't you just throw it out" What!! throw out a towel because it has pop on it??? This blows my mind how many other things have gone missing.....will he throw me out when i get old?? (which is what i asked....to no reply hhhmmmm) and I wonder why we have no money for things because we must replace it all weekly...

T

3 comments:

Jenn said...

HAVE TO ADMIT MARK ADN i HAVE TEH SAME OBESSION... IT ALL STARTED WHEN i MOVED NOE IT'S ALL ABOUT THROW IT OUT.. i HATE YOU CLUTTER.... i MISS YOU TAN
THANKS FOR CALLING
I WASPUTTING GREG.. EHO IS ALL ABOUT NOT GOING TO BED THIS WEEK.... THE AI PASSED OUT SOON AFTER.. i AM NOT AVOIDING JUST EXHAUSTED.. MAYBE MONDAY WOULD BE GOOD.. BUT IF NOT FOR YOU THATS OKAY... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JUNE.. YIPPEE...
LOVE JENN

Penny said...

Hello! Found you after you found me. Funny that we are both from Alberta. Most of my readers are from the US. Nice to meet you. And.. you know.. I don't like to admit it, but I throw out Tupperware or any of my non-matching bowls when I find them all gooeyed up in the rear of the fridge. And.. I have, in fact, thrown out a towel here and there, but not due to pop.. baby diarrea. Eww.

Thanks for stopping by and reading me. I'll be back.

Tree said...

When you sister and I were roomies we once left some cauliflower in a tupperware container in the back of the fridge for months, and I mean months. One of us finally got brave enough (or stupid enough depending on how you look at it) to remove it and open it up. Can I just say the smell was the most revolting thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. We were literally gagging. Tracy tried to wash it but the smell never left so we ended up chucking it all the same. I no longer eat cauliflower and I use the disposable containers just to be safe.
PS Your blog is a great read!!