Thursday, June 16, 2005

I joined a GYM!!!!

I did it I succumbed to the pressure of the skinny lady telling me that joining a gym is the first step to a new me... She was good she told me things like " you will have so much more energy for things you want to do" ( I am pretty energetic as it is and I don't think the "weight" I have really keeps me from doing things I like I mean I still can fit quite nicely on a rollercoaster and they haven't made me buy two plane tickets for my trip or anything...) "when you feel good about yourself you can get anything you want, a new job for example..( so I can win the lottery? if i feel good about myself hhhmm this just might work out then..)
No really i kid but hey at the end of the conversation it was me writing out the cheque...so the joke is on me. I went three times this week and I do feel better plus it was in the paper this week that the Alberta government is going to implement a new program where the "Unhealthy" individuals or those who make bad life decisions will have to pay more for health care over the amount we already pay...so all i hope is the fact that I have no direction in my life right now is not considered a bad life decision:)

Oh I also dyed my hair well I got highlights but the cap kinda broke midway so It is like an allover highlight I think it looks okay and I like my blondeness coming back to me for the summer....I guess that is all the excitement I have for this week....
Later
T

4 comments:

jennifer said...

good for you tania - i love the gym when i go because you do feel like a million bucks when you leave even if you can't win the mil. i'm so freaked out by the whole paying more tax thing - i kinda agree but how are they going to do it - will they have a snitch line like here in ontario? "i'd like to report my friend who eats snickers 6 times a week"...

Bente said...

Good for you. I really should do the same, I remember how good I used to feel after a workout. I'm also wondering how they'll work out the whole unhealthy tax thing, seems like it would be a hard thing to monitor and where would lines be drawn?

Jenn said...

I hope this doesn't mena I have to make HEalthy choices now does it.. no really I had a salad today and Ihaven't had choclate all week, plus I was outside all mrn and am going to take greg pie for a walk this afternoon... so there. I guess I am making healthy choices....... but where does beer come in?? Um can't wait to see you
lotsa love

Amy said...

Hey, good on ya for joining the gym! It can only be a good thing to move around and breathe deep.

When do you go home to Hali?