Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back In Business..

Hello all, well I have been back from my vacation for a week now but my internet was gone.. (literally just vanished) so now I am back in the blogger world and I can finally get up to date on all the happenings...oh and you may notice that i now know how to do titles this took whoever helped Amy on her comments to unknowingly help me!! thanks:)

A is for Age - Twenty six
B is for Booze - coconut rum
C is for Career - Ha ha Career! I laugh at that I guess a full time worry wart, actually in exciting news i just signed a 7 month contract at the Oil and Gas company I worked at last year!!
D is for Dad's name -My Daddy0 is Ian Thomas great name= great guy:)
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party - Me!! hee hee now I usually like to break out the party potatoes for pot-lucks and for regular jams I bring Me....that is good enough right? ( I guess Bente and I couldn't just have a party with the two of us since we would just be there:)
F is for Favorite Song(s) of the Moment - I just bought the Killers Cd and I love the whole cd highly recommended.
G is for Goof Off Thing To Do - Dance around the living room, gab on the phone for hours...read tons of "fun" books when there is work to be done...
H is for Hometown - they say home is where the heart is so I guess my hometown is Sackville too like the other girls my pals I miss them like crazy..
I is for Instrument You Play - I play the recorder...very hard instrument to master:)
J is for Jam or Jelly You Like - eech fruits gobs in jelly gross....don;'t dig the two texture foods
K is for Kids - zip but hope to have some soon..... (dad pick up mom I think she just fainted!)
L is for Living Arrangement - rent in Calgary
M is for Mom's Name - Nanci Kay (hugs)
N is for Names of Best Friends - anyone who reads my blog!! ha ha no really my dear friends know who they are and I love them for it.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays -ummm I got my tosils out and stayed awhile I think that may be it??
P is for Phobias - the dark, spiders and bugs, getting old not in the body but the mind...
Q is for Quote You Like - I had a lot in the years but I have no memory for these types of things so i guess i will have to say "nobody puts baby in the corner"
R is for Relationship That Lasted the Longest - Mark and I have been together for almost 4 years before that Greg at 3
S is for siblings - Tracy :) older wiser
T is for Texas, ever been? - don;t think so?? mom have I?
U is for Unique Trait - strange I don't think i do anything Unique and yet i think i have heard that word and my name in the same sentence a few times.... I do sing opera poorly while doing the dishes....oh and my stomach can make water swishing sounds when i move it a certain way..
V is for Vegetable You Love - I love lots of veggies...carrots, sprouts, broccoli (only a new found love) cucumbers, potatoes, lettuce, celery...good stuff
W is for Worst Trait - see entry for C , I can also be negative not about life but just my place in it..oh and I interupt alot when talking but only because I will forget what I was going to say.... I am also a deep thinker and that gets me into trouble...
X is for X-rays you've had-umm teeth lots:) elbow (thanks to McCarthy) and I don't think too many more.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make -Herb stuffed chicken, party potatoes (thanks Pat), stir-fry and pretty much any baked good you can imagine .
Z is for Zodiac Sign - Capricorn which is funny because three of my buds are caps as well and we are so very different...hhhmmm
okay thats just a little fun from Bentes blog ...I thought was neat
T

10 comments:

Bente said...

No internet for a week? Gah! Good job on the alphabet thingy, I like fun little things like that.

Jenn said...

hey tanny
Glad to hear your back in business. Sorry if you took offense to my post it has nothing to do with you.. or anyone for that matter... it was a bable vent.\
only making sense to me I guess.
Anyway, not much going on here, same old shit different day
love ya
Jenn

Amy said...

Yay! Tan is back on track for the attack!

This was cool! I didn't know you were a coconut rum girl! And you are absolutely right. YOU are the just the thing that every party needs.

Jenn said...

by the way brocoli!!!!!! WOW CONGRTAS ON YOUR NEw found love ( ops caps)
toolazy to change... and yes teh cocunt rum days ahhh yes.. we must make a life date to have some of those days over again.
jenn

Anonymous said...

"B" is for booze, and you put coconut rum? Funny, I thought "B" stood for Baby Duck Champaign!

D

Jenn said...

well their has benn many moments of baby duck champagne with you at your best... so whoever wrote that
I had a good chuckle over that!!

jennifer said...

glad you are back tan, loved this - i didn't know you played the recorder! you might have to bring it next christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://bfgamftl.com/jtbt/rsme.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oioqdnuk.com/qtjx/ozqg.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://bfgamftl.com/jtbt/rsme.html | http://wocyuzmd.com/vchy/efzb.html