Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hello, wow a lot has been going on in the last few days, I am finding my posts really confusing to write because i do them so late at night it says they are actually the next day and then i feel i can't write another one in that time frame, so i saved up some happenings to share.....
I went out to dinner tonight with Aunt Adrienne and it was really nice, we met at the Cactus Club what a great place it seems so trendy and yet they make you feel so comfortable, what i really have to share is my bathroom experience....WOW it was great for all those out there that share my germaphobia it is made for you and me, it has this toilet seat where you press a red button and a new plastic liner comes around a turn table thing to coat the toilet and then when you are done you simply step on a square on the ground and the toilet flushes for you, i know this may seem so silly and maybe this isn't a new thing ( i could be illustrating the amount i truly do NOT get out around here) but wow it was fun, we were laughing about it all night...it is so nice to see family and to hear first hand what everyone is up too and how everyone is doing...really makes me wish i lived closer to everyone...
Okay so now i have to share a stupidity moment that i had at work on April 1st (remember this date it is important..) I go in and my manager shows me a memo about holiday hours and it says that since during peak holidays the liquor store has noticed that there has been an increase in sales particularly on fridays.. so they have worked with the federal and provincial government to make the week 8 days long, and so 8 weeks of the year ( for the major selling weekends) there will be 8 days a monday a tuesday a wednesday a thursday TWO fridays and a saturday and a sunday, well some of you may have already "caught on" but i was lost i kept asking for it to be explained over and over i was like wow this is really making me feel dumb i just don't get how the government thinks this will aid the economy to add a day and why couldn't they think of another name instead of having two fridays..... WELL DUH...IT WAS APRIL FOOLS....yep i am a complete loser ( i blame my hair color but i think naive would be the word ) i mean i was sceptical but still i still commented like i was caught hook line and sinker......
okay that took along time to explain i don't like to bore so i will continue my weekend post later....happy reading....(i didn't really believe it....promise...:)

No comments: