Monday, May 17, 2004

Had an okay weekend for those who I talked to I was and am going through very careful deliberations about my future and if Calgary really is the place for me, and these are a few things I have come to realize on this note and many other notes in my life...
-I have made NO effort to make friends here, but am the first to complain the people are mean and I have no friends...
-I am working in a job that requires no skill, and like my father I enjoy a skilled trade and am just really bored not using my brain
-I have made no effort to let go of the Nova Scotia weather and curse the days and nights, and the clouds, the sun etc here, when really the mountains are breathtaking and the flowers so bright...
-scared I am not going to get into school and perhaps I just want to flee before I can be rejected, I mean if I left first who is to say I wouldn't have got in?? (ha ha)
-I have made no effort to explore this city, or any area outside of my little southwest quad for that matter
-This guy at work told me I need a hobby to get me into things here so I think I might join something, Mark said he would join baseball with me, could be fun....
So to summarize it is me that needs to put some effort forth and as they say step one is the admitance of a problem....i still don't know if Calgary really is for me but I think i will try to see if maybe there is something here that I can get excited about, before I make any rash decisions....oh yeah I also came to realize that my mom gives the best over the phone hugs (even if I am to stubborn to "play" along at the time)[mmmoooommm i am too old for that..when really are you ever too old for your mom??]
tan

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world took the midnight train going anywhere....the movie never really ends..it just goes on and on and on..Don't stop believing.....

No comments: