Monday, March 28, 2005

WOW
what a week,sorry for the delay in posting I guess with working 7 days in a row and then going to school 5 days a week is really cutting down on my me time, and I think we should get rid of our cable too, just thinking as I haven't seen my shows in like two weeks and all I really get to watch is a little Dawsons Creek re-runs in the morning before school....

Happy Easter to all...hope the bunny found you and you all got to enjoy your selves.. I got invited to my friend Corys sisters house and it was a great time, yummy turkey, yummy stuffing and two little kids to play with...Brooklyn is only 5 months old and such a little pumpkin she never stops smiling even when she crys she breaks the cycle for a while just to get a smile out..so cute. So that was nice it did make me miss my own friends and family more but still it was nice to have a little getaway from my routine...

Well until next time
T

3 comments:

Bente said...

Hope you get to have a break soon, you sound like a pretty busy lady :)

Jenn said...

Hey sista.. got your messages.. had a freaking busy easter, and it was wonderful. greg has an ear infection and rash.. it's never ending so he's on new meds but seems to be coping well.. he's not contagious( well only with cuteness) iam glad to hear you had some yummyness over the holiday's wish i could have shared it with you! Talk to you really soon. Lotsa love
Jenn colin and greg.

Bente said...

Where have you gone? I need more to read! ;)